Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Siri -- week 29








We're a bit behind in the blog update category this week -- apologies. Siri has moved onto avocados in the solid foods category. Her first bite was followed by an immediate look of disgust along with multiple shudders -- this lasted the entire first feeding. I was rather dismayed as Jeff and I love avocados. She has since decided that avocados are okay, but not as thrilled as she was with sweet potatoes and pears. Siri is babbling a ton these past couple of days. She says "babababa" and "dadadada." Her favorite thing is to say "ba ba" a ton and then yell out "ba ba!" It's quite entertaining and Jeff and I both agree that this is our favorite stage of her development so far. Here are some pictures from last week. Siri finally got to meet auntie Heidy last week -- I think she's met most of mommy's good friends now.

No comments: