Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow in Oregon

Siri and I have been in Oregon for roughly four days now and it's been cold, rainy and snowy. Unfortunately, Siri is not old enough to appreciate the snow, but I'm enjoying it from indoors.

Siri is talking a lot now. My mom says she's talking more than I was at her age, and I started *really* talking at 10 months. Perhaps she'll beat her momma in the talking category. She mostly makes grunty and cooing noises, squeals a lot and insists on prolonged conversations. She's enjoying all the attention here from humans and cats alike.

I'm hoping to update some pictures in the next day or so -- I have some super cute ones.

4 comments:

Gordon Rosenberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Rosenberg said...

Good thing about our other side of the mountains is yes it's cold and there's lots of snow but NO RAIN and when it's done snowing the SUN comes out! After so many years in the Valley mist this is most welcome! But I guess y'all know all about that. Sounds like we'll be up to about a foot on the ground (snow not water) in the next few hours. It's beautiful to look at (we'll post a pic on our blog today) since we don't have to go out and drive in it!

Happy Sledding (or wading)
Grandpa Gee

PS: We look forward to hearing Siri talk!

Gordon Rosenberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Rosenberg said...

note: the other 2 removed posts were mine, blogger thought I needed to post the same one 3 times for some reason .. sorry