Apologies to blog-followers, I have no picture to upload this week. We're in the midst of end of quarter/semester craziness. Jeff has finals starting next week and I'm defending my dissertation proposal on the 10th (Wednesday). We've still been spending a lot of time with our little one, buy just haven't really taken any pictures. I will update the blog as soon as I'm done with the defense with cute pictures of Siri. Promise.
Major milestones this week: squeals with delight when excited to play, can recognize mommy and daddy's voices, and can lift her head up steadier than the week before.
Folks in Oregon may be interested in our holiday plans. Siri and I will be flying into PDX on December 15th and Jeff will be getting in on December 19th. We plan to stay in Corvallis until the 29th or so and travel north to Seattle with my brother. The Pan-Rosenberg family will return to the OC on January 1st.
No comments:
Post a Comment