




Here are the pictures! Several were taken today; a couple of Siri during tummy time (see, the ravings about her head lifting are all true), and the one of her just now. Jeff was on the phone and carrying her at the same time and she just sort of fell asleep. Plus, a family photo taken with anorexic-Santa last Saturday (at the nearby Albertson's) and another pic of Siri sleeping cutely.
2 comments:
hey, lucky break!! not every day you run into santa buying coca cola in albertson's .. him buying coca cola, not you i presume .. cute pic, albeit the skinny santa ..
gee
she is so dear! I hope I will get to see you in corvallis next week... if we can get out of town! We got a foot of snow today and more expected this weekend. PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS! I've had this package sitting around for a month to send you.
Post a Comment