Saturday, September 8, 2012

NY Transit Museum

The NY transit museum is pretty awesome and Siri already plans to bring her cousins there when they come visit us.  We've been there twice now, and since we're members of the NY Hall of Science, we are considered affiliates here and get in for free.

Jay Street Metrotech (again with weird blank faced baby)

entrance to the transit museum

stopping a train

bus driver siri

let's hope this isn't a permanent career choice

model trains

a retired train...from the '50s?  i think

retired train from the '30s?

retired train...i give up guessing the era

this must be from the '70s

old signage

etti cat is hilarious

old map

etti again!

riding the subway to school

sadie, the museum cat who keeps away rodents

etti, again!

i love etti!

2 comments:

MOM said...

I love seeing all of the pictures. Places I will have to go on my next visit.

MOM said...

I love seeing all of the pictures. Places I will have to go on my next visit.