Saturday, July 11, 2009

Siri -- 9 months (39 weeks)







Apologies for the delay in blog updates. Today is Siri's nine month birthday, which also means she is as old as it took for me to gestate her. This is all very crazy, and I can't believe that she is already three quarters of a year old!

The past two weeks have just slipped by us with Jeff's BAR studying and us entertaining family. Nana was here beginning on July 1st, and Aunt Jenn joined us on the 9th. We have some VERY exciting things happening. Siri is now crawling! She first inched forward a couple of steps on Friday the 3rd, but was tentative, and she really crawled on July 4th. She's been getting better and better with each day. While we're all excited by this development, Evie is not. Siri now crawls up to Evie to try and touch her, which of course makes Evie very grumpy. Siri also pulled herself up to standing today, so we'll see when she decides to make her walking debut.

We visited the Getty Villa in Malibu with Nana last weekend, and all enjoyed the trip. Siri crawled a bit at the Getty -- I've been trying to upload the video, but it may be a bit too long. I will try again though. In the mean time, here are some pictures from the past two weeks.
* Siri wearing dress and bonnet that both Aunt Jenn and Aunt Cindy wore (I think...)
* Similey pictures taken by Nana
* Really happy sitting on marble at the Getty -- note: new scrunchy nose smile
* Laughing 'cause Nana was being silly


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the updates on Siri! Zane just pulled himself up to standing the other day (which I thought was a fluke at first) so they must be on the same wave length. Anyway, love the crawling video; you'll have to post more of the improved crawling.

Hanh said...

These new pics of Siri are SO CUTE! I especially love the one where she is sitting on the marble :-)

Unknown said...

Hi, for the first time I saw your blog and I was surprised to see Siri's improvement. She is looking very very sweet. Will try to meet you all sometime. take care.