




Here are some pictures of Siri from this week. She's finally decided to latch onto both breasts and is also giving us plenty of poopy diapers to change (all good signs). She doesn't really like to sleep in her own crib yet and actually prefers sleeping on mommy or daddy's chest. It's really cute and I suppose we can't really spoil a child this young by giving her her way :)
Pictures:
* Siri screaming in her "going home" outfit -- Jeff and I delicately chose this outfit for her trip home, but as you can see, it is too small :(
* Various photos of Siri in her bouncy and in her carseat
* Sleeping on the changing table attached to her pack 'n play
4 comments:
I love them all but especially the one on the changing table - did she actually fall asleep while you were changing her?
yes, she fell asleep while being changed. it would be nice if she would do that more often.
wow - that is just so darn cute!
Terran says "I love her feet"
Post a Comment