Monday, October 6, 2008

Sarah Palin: Energy Expert

No matter who wins this election, John McCain will have permanently tarnished his reputation with much of this country. Like many moderates, I was quietly relieved by his nomination. Since then, I have been repeatedly and consistently disappointed by the disingenuous direction his campaign has taken. John McCain has told us with a straight face that because of her “executive experience,” Sarah Palin is more qualified than Barack Obama to be in a leadership role and that because Russia is geographically adjacent to Alaska, Palin has foreign policy credentials. Equally galling (and less scrutinized) is John McCain’s repeated contention that Sarah Palin “knows more about energy than anyone in the United States of America.” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Nu7Kjk_0Q). This is a lie. There is no credible evidence whatsoever to suggest this claim contains a shred of truth. None. The only two tenuous links between her and any sort of energy expertise are (1) her husband and (2) her short tenure as governor of Alaska . . .Read the rest of this post Here

2 comments:

scott said...

Jeff/Diana,

I'm confused--is this your post, or vox whoever...? Or is this Jeff's alternate persona--I thought not after seeing the Alexander Hamilton post (but yah never know).

Diana, you are very close now? I had a vision that you would give birth to peek-a-boo this week...

Well, you betcha, gosh darn (wink-wink) I am registered to vote in Indiana now (early voting starts tomorrow), and looking fwd to turning the state blue this season... except I just heard that the Repubs are trying to stop African Americans from voting over in Gary/East Chicagee... this may not help.

Hope all is well...

Hanh said...

Sarah Palin is a moron.